The options today for start-up financing, either a franchise or a non-franchise, are few. So how is it that InSource Capital is able to obtain small bussiness funding for its clients at such attractive rates and terms? Like rates at 5% and less!
A few months ago, I wrote an article (here) about the options for franchise financing. It included some of the more traditional methods of financing (SBA loans and Equipment Leasing for example) but what drew the most interest was the securities based financing model. Many people were asking about how it works, is it the same as a “Margin” loan, what is the downside?
Some of the benefits include:
- Revolving line of credit
- Floating or fixed rates available
- Interest rates as low as 1.6% (variable only)
- Loan to value ranging from 70 -90%
- Securities remain titled in client’s name
- Limited documentation – Not credit or income based
- No prepayment penalty
- Available in about 10 days
Continue reading here.